Thursday, January 17, 2008

Joining the family in blogland

So, it seems that everyone in my family has jumped headfirst into blogging. I really have no idea if I will be a faithful blogger but I definitely see the value in doing it. It's getting harder and harder to reply to friends' emails and keep everyone in the loop with South Jersey life for Kim and I. Hopefully, this should simplify the process for those who are interested in what's happening with us. I may use this to respond to other blogged ideas too. Who knows, things get crazy at the lofty altitude of the destratisphere. I'll be back later to post actual thoughts and updates. This is just my warm up.

3 comments:

Juany said...

Great Chris... maybe you'll delight us with some new Mr. Dooley's stories.. no pressure though; i'll enjoy whatever you and Jason and the rest of the family write.. can't wait for Kim too !! :)

Rebecca said...

Welcome to the Blogging world!

Jason DeStratis said...

Nice... this blogging thing is really taking off!