Saturday, May 3, 2008

Famine

I just read this post and wanted to share. This blogger usually keeps things light and funny but this one has some deeper stuff in it. I've heard variations of his idea, like-seasons of the soul-but I think this is a cool way to look at it. Check out his other posts too, he is right on about Stuff Christians Like.

Quickie update: I'm working on my final paper for the spring semester and will be done by Sunday afternoon. Also, tonight is Game Night at my house! Those of you who have attended know what I'm talkin about. It's a great tool for making sure I see friends at least once a month. A good neutralizer for non-stop life that tries to eliminate fellowship, relationship and connection. So, I'll work hard on this paper for now, but at 7 o'clock tonight, it's party time! Go Flyers.... and please Celtics, don't.... just don't.

Choose Wisely

No comments: